Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 24TH JULY, 2013 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue PORTHKERRY COUNTRY PARK FOREST LODGE
MEMBERS ARE ALSO ASKED TO NOTE
That the meeting itself will be preceded by an opportunity for Members to undertake a walk and receive a talk at 5.00pm from one of the Park Rangers on recent developments. For those Members who wish to take part in the walk please assemble at 5.00pm at the Cafe in Porthkerry Park.
1. Apologies for Absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 10th April 2013.
3. National Resource Wales Local Access Forum Work Programme - Verbal Update.
[View National Resource Wales Minute]
4. "Tranquil, Greener, Cleaner Spaces" Project - Verbal Update.
[View Tranquil, Greener, Cleaner Spaces Minute]
5. Spring Public Rights of Way Survey Results and Surveyor Guidance.
[View PROW Survey Results Minute]
6. Modification and Legal Orders Update.
[View Modification and Leagl Orders Minute]
7. Maintenance Priorities and Update.
[View Maintenance Priorities Minute]
8. Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP) Update.
[View ROWIP Update Minute]
9. Wales Coast Path Update.
[View Wales Coast Path Minute]
Secretary, Local Access Forum
18th July, 2013
To Members of the Forum
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Mr. M. Dunn, 10 Cowper Close, Penarth, CF64 2SU
3. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
4. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
5. Mr. S. Lait, Morawelon, St. Hilary, Cowbridge, CF71 7DP
6. Ms. C. Lucas, Chestnut View, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SY
7. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
8. Ms. E. Nash, 3 Coed Masarnen, Colwinston, Cowbridge, CF71 7NG
9. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
10. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
11. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
12. Mr. C. Short, 19 Aberystwyth Crescent, Barry, CF62 7EH
13. Mr. G. Thomas, 4 St Michaels Close, Michaelston le Pit, CF64 4HF
14. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
15. Councillor E. Williams, 3 Grange Gardens, Llantwit Major, CF61 2XB
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Director of Development Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Latham, Country Parks and Commons Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. P. Cottnam, Coastal Access Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX