Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 5TH FEBRUARY, 2014 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
Members are reminded that the Chairman, Vice-Chairman and officers will be available from 4.30 to answer any questions and respond to any issues Members way wish to raise regarding, for example the role of the Forum and / or its potential future work programme.
1. Apologies for Absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 14th November, 2013.
3. Modification and Legal Orders Update.
[View Modifcation and Legal Orders Minute]
4. Maintenance Update.
[View Maintenance Update Minute]
5. Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP) Update.
[View ROWIP Minute]
6. Coastal Access Improvement Programme (CAIP) Update.
[View CAIP Minute]
7. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan (LDP) : Response of the Local Access Forum.
Members will recall that, at the last meeting, it was agreed that the Chairman and Vice-Chairman would jointly consider the Deposit LDP and circulate their comments for consideration by the remaining Forum Members for onward submission to the Council. A copy of the response sent is attached.
[View LDP Response Minute]
8. Restructuring of Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Countryside Section – verbal report.
[View Countryside Section Minute]
9. Natural Resources Wales (NRW) : Review of Local Access Forum Working Practices.
Members are asked to bring to the meeting the papers circulated with the Secretary’s letter of 24th January 2014 (i.e. the two questionnaires submitted to the NRW from the Secretary and the Forum itself in response to the above review).
[View Review of Pratices Minute]
10. Dates of Future Meetings.
The following dates are for Members’ consideration :
· April / May date – to be determined
· Wednesday 23rd July 2014
· Wednesday 22nd October 2014
· Wednesday 21st January 2015
· Wednesday 22nd April 2015.
[View Future Meetings Minute]
Secretary, Local Access Forum
30th January, 2014
To Members of the Forum
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Mr. M. Dunn, 10 Cowper Close, Penarth, CF64 2SU
3. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
4. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
5. Mr. S. Lait, Morawelon, St. Hilary, Cowbridge, CF71 7DP
6. Ms. C. Lucas, Chestnut View, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SY
7. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
8. Ms. E. Nash, 3 Coed Masarnen, Colwinston, Cowbridge, CF71 7NG
9. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
10. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
11. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
12. Mr. C. Short, 19 Aberystwyth Crescent, Barry, CF62 7EH
13. Mr. G. Thomas, 4 St Michaels Close, Michaelston le Pit, CF64 4HF
14. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
15. Councillor E. Williams, 3 Grange Gardens, Llantwit Major, CF61 2XB
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Director of Development Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Latham, Country Parks and Commons Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. P. Cottnam, Coastal Access Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Natural Resources Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX