Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 15TH JULY, 2014 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
Members are reminded that that the opportunity to view improvements to the footpath network near Cwm George, Dinas Powys has been arranged. If you wish to attend, you are asked to meet at 4.00 p.m. at the lay-by off Mill Road (approximately opposite the Millbrook Road junction) as shown on the map previously circulated.
1. Apologies for Absence.
[View Apologies minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 5th February, 2014.
[View Minutes minute]
3. Modification and Legal Orders Update.
[View Modification Update minute]
4. Maintenance Update.
[View Maintenance Update minute]
5. Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP) Update.
[View ROWIP Update minute]
6. Coastal Access Improvement Programme (CAIP) Update.
[View CAIP Update minute]
7. Rural Development Plan Projects Update – verbal report.
[View Rural Development Plan Update minute]
8. Consultation on changes to Cross Compliance from 2015 – a short summary paper will be circulated in advance of the meeting.
[View Cross Compliance minute]
9. Written Statement by Welsh Government on Access and Outdoor Recreation.
[View WG Statement minute]
Secretary, Local Access Forum
9th July, 2014
To Members of the Forum
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Mr. M. Dunn, 10 Cowper Close, Penarth, CF64 2SU
3. Councillor E. Williams, 3 Grange Gardens, Llantwit Major, CF61 2XB
4. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
5. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
6. Mr. S. Lait, Morawelon, St. Hilary, Cowbridge, CF71 7DP
7. Ms. C. Lucas, Chestnut View, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SY
8. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
9. Ms. E. Nash, 3 Coed Masarnen, Colwinston, Cowbridge, CF71 7NG
10. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
11. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
12. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
13. Mr. G. Thomas, 4 St Michaels Close, Michaelston le Pit, CF64 4HF
14. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. K. Bowen, Democratic and Scrutiny Services Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Director Development Services
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Latham, Country Parks and Commons Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX