Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 22ND OCTOBER, 2014 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue PORTHKERRY LODGE, PORTHKERRY PARK
Members are asked to note that the opportunity to view works undertaken in the Park have been arranged. If you wish to attend, you are asked to meet at 4.30 p.m. at the Lodge.
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 15th July, 2014.
3. Wales Coast Path Development Programme 2014-15: Progress Report.
4. Modification and Legal Orders Update.
5. Maintenance Update.
6. Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP) Update.
7. Review of Designated Landscapes in Wales (for information).
Secretary, Local Access Forum
16th October, 2014
To Members of the Forum
1. Mr. F. Coleman, 21 Millbrook Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4DD
2. Mr. M. Dunn, 10 Cowper Close, Penarth, CF64 2SU
3. Councillor E. Williams, 3 Grange Gardens, Llantwit Major, CF61 2XB
4. Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, 159 Cardiff Road, Dinas Powys, CF64 4JW
5. Mr. J.J. Herbert, 14 Highfield Close, Dinas Powys, CF64 4LR
6. Mr. S. Lait, Morawelon, St. Hilary, Cowbridge, CF71 7DP
7. Ms. C. Lucas, Chestnut View, St. Brides Major, CF32 0SY
8. Mr. H.S. McMillan, 42 Heath Avenue, Penarth, CF64 2QZ
9. Ms. E. Nash, 3 Coed Masarnen, Colwinston, Cowbridge, CF71 7NG
10. Mr. M. Parry, 29 St. Fagans Drive, St. Fagans, CF5 6EF
11. Mr. R. Pittard, 61 Chantal Avenue, Penyfai, Bridgend, CF61 3NW
12. Mr. R. Simpson, 3 Parc-y-Bryn, Creigiau, Cardiff, CF15 9SE
13. Mr. G. Thomas, 4 St Michaels Close, Michaelston le Pit, CF64 4HF
14. Mr. R. Traherne, Coedarhydyglyn, Nr. Cardiff, CF5 6SF
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. L. Mills, Assistant Democratic Services Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Thomas, Director Development Services
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX