Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2015 AT 6.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
Members are asked to refer to the agenda for the first meeting of the reappointed Forum which will take place prior to this meeting.
1. Appointment of Chairman and Deputy Chairman.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 17th February, 2015.
3. Terms of Reference.
4. Arrangements for Future Meetings.
To discuss / agree frequency and potential dates and times for future meetings.
5. Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP) – Background and Update.
6. Coastal Access Improvement Programme (CAIP) – Background and Update.
7. Best Value Performance Indicators (BVPI) Survey Report.
8. Maintenance Reports. [General Maintenance]
9. Legal Orders Updates. [Modification Orders]
10. Welsh Government Consultation Document : “Improving Opportunities to Access the Outdoors for Responsible Recreation”.
Secretary, Local Access Forum
23rd September, 2015
To Members of the Forum
1. Mr. F. Coleman
2. Ms. A. Haden
3. Mr. J.J. Herbert
4. Ms. C. Lucas
5. Mr. H.S. McMillan
6. Ms. E. Nash
7. Mr. R. Pittard
8. Mr. Richard Simpson
9. Mr. Robin Simpson
10. Mr. G. Thomas
11. Mr. R. Traherne
12. Councillor E. Williams
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. L. Mills, Assistant Democratic Services Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Pickering, Team Leader, Countryside Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX