Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2015 AT 5.30 P.M.*
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
* In order to comply with relevant Guidance and Regulations governing the appointment of Local Access Forums, the Forum will, in effect, hold two meetings on the same evening. It is anticipated that the first meeting will finish at approximately 6.15 p.m., following which there will be a short break for refreshments. A further meeting of the Forum will then commence, with the appointment of a Chairman and a Vice-Chairman being the first items of business. (The agenda for the second meeting is also attached.)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Welcome / Introduction from Secretary.
3. Introduction by Members.
4. Rights of Way Team – Outline of Service Areas.
5. Procedure for Claiming Expenses.
6. Procedure for Appointment of Chairman and Deputy Chairman.
Members are asked to refer to the attached report regarding arrangements for the appointment of Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the Forum, which will take place at the second meeting of the Forum to be held at 6.30 p.m. following refreshments.
Secretary, Local Access Forum
23rd September, 2015
To Members of the Forum
1. Mr. F. Coleman
2. Ms. A. Haden
3. Mr. J.J. Herbert
4. Ms. C. Lucas
5. Mr. H.S. McMillan
6. Ms. E. Nash
7. Mr. R. Pittard
8. Mr. Richard Simpson
9. Mr. Robin Simpson
10. Mr. G. Thomas
11. Mr. R. Traherne
12. Councillor E. Williams
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. L. Mills, Assistant Democratic Services Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Pickering, Team Leader, Countryside Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Countryside Council for Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX