Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 25TH MAY, 2016 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. “Improving Opportunities to Access the Outdoors for Responsible Recreation”: Summary of Consultation Responses.
4. Natural Resources Wales: Local Access Forums - Work Plans 2016/17.
5. Best Value Performance Indicators Survey Report.
6. Coastal Access Improvement Programme: Background and Update.
7. Maintenance Reports.
8. Legal Orders and Evidential Modification Orders Updates.
9. ROWIP Funding Programme - Background and Update.
Secretary, Local Access Forum
19th May, 2016
A Version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
To Members of the Forum
1. Councillor E. Williams (Chairman)
2. Mr. F. Coleman
3. Ms. A. Haden
4. Mr. J.J. Herbert
5. Ms. C. Lucas
6. Mr. H.S. McMillan
7. Ms. E. Nash
8. Mr. R. Pittard
9. Mr. R. Simpson
10. Mr. G. Thomas
11. Mr. R. Traherne
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. L. Mills, Assistant Democratic Services Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Pickering, Team Leader, Countryside Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. S. Tindal, Senior Recreation and Partnership Officer, Natural Resources Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX