Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 23RD NOVEMBER, 2016 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Local Access Forum Conference: 19th October, 2016.
To receive a verbal report from Mr. J. Herbert, who attended the Conference. Mr. R. Pittard was also in attendance (in the capacity of a Member of the Bridgend Local Access Forum).
4. Draft Annual Report 2015/16.
5. Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP) Grant Update.
6. Coastal Access Improvement Programme: Background and Update.
7. Maintenance Reports.
8. Legal Orders and Evidential Modification Orders Updates.
9. Member Briefing: Enforcement.
Secretary, Local Access Forum
16th November, 2016
A Version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
To Members of the Forum
1. Councillor E. Williams (Chairman)
2. Mr. R. Traherne (Vice-Chairman)
3. Mr. F. Coleman
4. Ms. A. Haden
5. Mr. J.J. Herbert
6. Ms. C. Lucas
7. Mr. H.S. McMillan
8. Ms. E. Nash
9. Mr. R. Pittard
10. Mr. R. Simpson
11. Mr. G. Thomas
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. L. Mills, Assistant Democratic Services Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Pickering, Team Leader, Countryside Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. M. Miyata-Lee, Natural Resources Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX