Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 1ST NOVEMBER, 2017 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Draft Annual Report 2016/17.
4. Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP) Grant Update.
5. Coastal Access Improvement Programme: Background and Update.
6. Maintenance Reports.
7. Legal Orders and Evidential Modification Orders Updates.
8. Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP): Re-publication.
9. Vale of Glamorgan Council Response to Chapter 4 of “Taking Forward Wales’ Sustainable Management of Natural Resources”.
10. Member Briefing: Protecting the Network.
Secretary, Local Access Forum
25th October, 2017
A Version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
To Members of the Forum
1. Councillor E. Williams (Chairman)
2. Mr. R. Traherne (Vice-Chairman)
3. Mr. F. Coleman
4. Ms. A. Haden
5. Mr. J.J. Herbert
6. Ms. C. Lucas
7. Mr. H.S. McMillan
8. Ms. E. Nash
9. Mr. R. Pittard
10. Mr. R. Simpson
11. Mr. G. Thomas
Mr. J. Wyatt, Operational Manager, Democratic Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Pickering, Team Leader, Countryside Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Ms. C. Dellar, Access and National Parks Policy Officer, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. M. Miyata-Lee, Partnerships Officer, Ops South, EPP, CNC/NRW, Ty Cambria, 29 Newport Road, Cardfiff, CF24 0TP