Notice of Meeting PLANNING SUB-COMMITTEE (PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 16TH JULY, 2012 AT 2.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO.2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman and Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Chairman Minute]
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman Minute]
2. Apologies for absence.
4. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Director of Development Services -
5. Highways Act 1980 s119 Application to Divert FP3 - Llansannor.
[View FP 3 - Llansannor Minute]
6. Highways Act 1980 s119 Application to Divert FP5 - St. Nicholas.
[View FP5 - St Nicholas Minute]
7. Applications for Modification of Definitive Map and Statement Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 s53(3)(c)(i) - Romilly Park Road to FP72, Barry.
[View FP72 - Barry Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
10th July, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope (Tel: 01446 709855)
To Members of the Public Rights of Way Sub-Committee
Councillors N.P. Hodges, F.T. Johnson, A. Parker, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E. Williams.