Notice of Meeting PLANNING SUB-COMMITTEE (PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 27TH NOVEMBER, 2013 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue CONFERENCE ROOM 1, 1ST FLOOR, BSC CENTRE, HOOD ROAD, BARRY
(MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THE VENUE OF THIS MEETING)
1. Appointment of Chairman and Vice-Chairman.
2. Apologies for absence.
4. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Development Services -
5. Highways Act 1980 s119 Proposed Public Path Diversion Order for Footpath No. 5 Lavernock.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
21st November, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. L. Mills (Tel: 01446 709641)
To Members of the Public Rights of Way Sub-Committee
Councillors Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, H.J.W. James, F.T. Johnson, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E. Williams.