Notice of Meeting PLANNING SUB-COMMITTEE (PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 26TH FEBRUARY, 2014 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES, BARRY
1. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman Minute]
2. Apologies for absence.
4. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services -
5. Definitive Map Modification Order (No. DMO/53/378) Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 Section 53(2) Public Footpath 75, Barry Nr. Nant Talwg Pumping Station.
[View Public Footpath 75 Minute]
6. Definitive Map Modification Order (No. DMO/53/379) Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 Section 53(3)(c)(i) Romilly Park Road to FP72f, Barry. [Late Representations] [Supplemental Information] [Minute from 16.07.12]
[View Footpath 72f Minute]
7. Highways Act 1980 S119 Proposed Public Path Diversion Order Footpath No. 5 Bonvilston [Supplemental Information].
[View Bonvilston Minute]
8. Highways Act 1980 S119 Proposed Public Path Diversion Order Footpaths Nos. 1 and 3 Gileston.
[View Gileston Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
20th February, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. L. Mills (Tel: 01446 709641)
To Members of the Public Rights of Way Sub-Committee
Councillor F.T. Johnson (Chairman);
Councillors H.C. Hamilton, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, H.J.W. James and E. Williams.