Notice of Meeting PLANNING SUB-COMMITTEE (PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 2ND APRIL, 2014 AT 12.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Director of Development Services -
4. Definitive Map Modification Order (No. DMO/53/379) Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 Section 53(3)(c)(i) Romilly Park Road to FP72f, Barry. [Late Representations]
5. Application for Definitive Map Modification Order Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 Section 53(3)(c)(i) Peterston Super Ely Community Hall.
6. Highways Act 1980 Section 119 Proposed Public Path Diversion Order Footpath No. 5 Bonvilston.
7. Highways Act 1980 Section 119 Proposed Public Path Diversion Order Footpaths Nos. 1 and 3 Gileston.
[Map Tabled at the Meeting]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th March, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. L. Mills (Tel: 01446 709144)
To Members of the Public Rights of Way Sub-Committee
Councillor F.T. Johnson (Chairman);
Councillor E. Williams (Vice-Chairman)
Councillors H.C. Hamilton, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey and H.J.W. James.