Notice of Meeting PLANNING SUB-COMMITTEE (PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY)
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 17TH MARCH, 2016 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Head of Regeneration and Planning –
4. Highways Act 1980 Section 26 Proposed Public Path Creation Order Footpath No. 61 Llantwit Major. [Late Representations]
5. Town and Country Planning Act 1990 S257 Proposed Public Path Diversion Order Footpaths Nos. 21 and 22 Wenvoe. [Late Representations]
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th March, 2016
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. L. Mills (Tel: 01446 709144)
To Members of the Public Rights of Way Sub-Committee
Chairman: Councillor F.T. Johnson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson;
Councillor: Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, H.J.W. James and R.A. Penrose.