Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 11TH OCTOBER, 2011 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Review of the Corporate Plan 2010-14 - Cabinet: 7th September, 2011.
[View Review of Corporate Plan Minute]
5. Five Mile Lane Highway Improvement Scheme Update - Cabinet: 21st September, 2011.
[View Five Mile Lane Minute]
6. First Quarter Performance Monitoring Reports -
(i) Chief Executive.
(ii) Customer Relations.
(iii) Human Resources.
(iv) Legal Services.
(v) Democratic Services.
(vii) Finance and Property.
(viii) Accountancy and Resource Management.
[View First Quarter Performance Monitoring Minute]
Report of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
7. The Impact of the Economic Downturn on the Council and its Services - Update on Progress of the Recommendations of the Task & Finish Group
[View Task and Finish Group Minute]
8. Revenue Monitoring for the period 1st April - 31st August, 2011.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute]
9. Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April - 31st August, 2011.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
(MEMBERS HAVING ANY QUERIES IN RELATION TO SPECIFIC CAPITAL PROJECTS ARE REQUESTED TO CONTACT THE HEAD OF SERVICE FOR THE PROJECT PRIOR TO THE MEETING).
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
10. Decision Tracking - 1st Quarter.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
Request for Consideration -
11. To consider whether the Council should sign up to help stop the trade in illegal and unsustainable timber (submitted by Councillor R.F. Curtis).
[View Purchase of Timber and Wood Products Minute]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. To consider call-ins from Councillors Mrs. M. Randall and N. Moore in respect of Cabinet Minute No. C1446 - Senior Management Reduction.
[View Call-In Minute]
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
5th October, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: (01446) 709412
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Councillor J.F. Fraser (Chairman);
Councillor E.T. Williams (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Mrs. P. Drake, K. Hatton, G. John, Mrs. K.A. Kemp, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, A.C. Williams and Miss. S.J.C. Williams.