Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 8TH NOVEMBER, 2011 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
(i) 3rd October, 2011 (Extraordinary)
(ii) 11th October, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Draft Housing Business Plan 2011 - Cabinet: 19th October, 2011.
[View Draft Housing Business Plan Minute]
Joint Report of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property and Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
5. Housing Business Plan - Update.
[View Housing Business Plan Minute]
Supplementary Information in Relation to Agenda Items 4 and 5.
Request for Consideration -
6. Penarth Learning Community Project (Submitted by Councillor N. Moore).
[View Penarth Learning Community Project Minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
2nd November, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: (01446) 709412
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Councillor J.F. Fraser (Chairman);
Councillor E.T. Williams (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Mrs. P. Drake, K. Hatton, G. John, Mrs. K.A. Kemp, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, A.C. Williams and Miss. S.J.C. Williams.