Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 24TH JANUARY, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Chief Executive -
4. Member Development Strategy, Member Induction Programme 2012 and Related Matters.
[View Member Development Strategy Minute]
Reports of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
5. Revenue Monitoring - 1st April - 30th November, 2011.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute]
6. Capital Monitoring - 1st April - 30th November, 2011.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
7. The Impact of the Economic Downturn on the Council and its Services - Update on Progress on the Recommendations.
[View Progress on Recommendations Minute]
8. Potential Merger of the Education ICT Team with Corporate ICT.
[View Potential Merger Minute]
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
9. Decision Tracking.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
18th January, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: (01446) 709412
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Councillor J.F. Fraser (Chairman);
Councillor E.T. Williams (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Mrs. P. Drake, K. Hatton, G. John, Mrs. K.A. Kemp, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, A.C. Williams and Miss. S.J.C. Williams.