Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 21ST FEBRUARY, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apology for Absence Minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Sickness Absence Report April to September 2011 (Cabinet: 18th January, 2012).
[View Sickness Absence Minute]
Reports of the Chief Executive -
5. Welsh Government Consultation - Shared Purpose - Shared Delivery.
[View Shared Purpose Shared Delivery Minute]
6. Revised Service Plans.
[View Revised Service Plans Minute]
Reports of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
7. Revenue Monitoring - 1st April - 31st December, 2011.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute]
8. Capital Monitoring - 1st April - 31st December, 2011.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
9. Treasury Management.
[View Treasury Management Minute]
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
10. Local Government (Wales) (Measure) 2011.
[View Local Government Measure Minute]
Draft Service Plans -
11. (i) Chief Executive's.
(ii) Democratic Services.
(iv) Accountancy and Resource Management.
[View Draft Service Plans Minute]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
(i) Dyffryn House and Gardens: National Trust (Call-in).
[View Dyffryn House and Gardens Minute]
John Maitland Evans
15th February, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: (01446) 709412
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Councillor J.F. Fraser (Chairman);
Councillor E.T. Williams (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Mrs. P. Drake, K. Hatton, G. John, Mrs. K.A. Kemp, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, A.C. Williams and Miss. S.J.C. Williams.