Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 20TH MARCH, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Auditor General for Wales: Annual Improvement Report 2012 (Cabinet: 15th February, 2012).
[View Annual Improvement Report minute]
Reports of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
5. Revenue Monitoring - 1st April, 2011 to 31st January, 2012.
[View Revenue Monitoring minute]
6. Capital Monitoring - 1st April, 2011 to 31st January, 2012.
[View Capital Monitoring minute]
7. 3rd Quarter Performance Monitoring -
(i) Chief Executive
(ii) Democratic Services
(iii) Customer Relations
(iv) Legal Services
(v) Human Resources
(vi) Accountancy and Resource Management
(vii) Finance and Property
[View Performance Monitoring minute]
8. Draft Service Plans -
(i) Legal Services.
(ii) Human Resources.
(iii) Finance and Property.
[View Draft Service Plans minute]
9. Leisure Centre Partnership Project - Call-in from Councillors N. Moore and M.R. Wilson.
[View Leisure Centre Partnership minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Dyffryn House and Gardens: National Trust - Call-in from Councillor M.R. Wilson.
[View Dyffryn House and Gardens minute]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
14th March, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: (01446) 709412
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Councillor J.F. Fraser (Chairman);
Councillor E.T. Williams (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Mrs. P. Drake, K. Hatton, G. John, Mrs. K.A. Kemp, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, A.C. Williams and Miss. S.J.C. Williams.