Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 24TH APRIL, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Corporate Improvement Objectives 2012/13 (Cabinet: 28th March, 2012).
[View Corporate Improvement Objectives minute]
Reports of the Chief Executive -
5. School Investment Strategy: Welsh Medium Seed Schools.
[View School Investment Strategy minute]
6. Sustainable Development - progress report.
[View Sustainable Development minute]
Report of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
7. Update on Progress of the Recommendations of the Budget Task and Finish Group.
[View Progress minute]
8. Council Insurance Review April 2011 to March 2012.
[View Council Insurance Review minute]
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
9. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations: 4th Quarter.
[View Decision Tracking minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
18th April, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: (01446) 709412
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Councillor J.F. Fraser (Chairman);
Councillor E.T. Williams (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Mrs. P. Drake, K. Hatton, G. John, Mrs. K.A. Kemp, Mrs. A.J. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, A.C. Williams and Miss. S.J.C. Williams.