Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 26TH JUNE, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apology for Absence Minute]
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman Minute]
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 24th April, 2012.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
5. Timetable of Meetings May 2012 – May 2013: Cabinet – 30th May, 2012 (from Councillor C.P. Franks).
[View Timetable of Meetings Minute]
Report of the Chief Executive -
6. The Vale of Glamorgan School Investment Programme (2012/13 to 2019/20).
[View School Investment Programme Minute]
Reports of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
7. Interim Medium Term Financial Plan 2012/13 to 2016/17 and 2013/14 Budget Progress.
[View Medium Term Financial Plan Minute]
8. Revenue Monitoring – 1st to 30th April, 2012.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute]
9. Capital Monitoring – 1st to 30th April, 2012.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
(Members having any queries in relation to specific capital projects are requested to contact the Head of Service for the project prior to the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
10. Committee Forward Work Programme.
[View Forward Work Programme Minute]
Report of the Corporate Management Team -
11. Proposals for a Sustainable Development Bill – Consultation Response.
[View Sustainable Development Bill Minute]
Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales -
12. To consider the attached Consultation Paper. Any recommendations of the Committee will be submitted to Cabinet on 9th July, 2012.
[View Consultation Paper Minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
20th June, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: Barry (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, K. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose and G. Roberts.