Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 24TH JULY, 2012 AT 6.15 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
AS PREVIOUSLY NOTIFIED, PRIOR TO THE MEETING, ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE FOR MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE TO VISIT THE CONTACT CENTRE AT 5.00 P.M. AND TO RECEIVE A PRESENTATION
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 26th June, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Funding Arrangements - Highway Assets: Cabinet - 18th April, 2012.
[View Highway Assets Minute]
5. Draft Service Plan: Customer Relations.
[View Customer Relations Service Plan Minute]
6. Quarterly Service Plan Action Monitoring and End of Year 2011/12 Performance Report:
(i) Customer Relations. (Action Monitoring) (End of Year)
(ii) Chief Executive. (Action Monitoring) (End of Year)
(iii) Human Resources. (Action Monitoring) (End of Year)
(iv) Legal Services. (Action Monitoring) (End of Year)
(v) Democratic Services. (Action Monitoring) (End of Year)
(vi) ICT. (Action Monitoring) (End of Year)
(vii) Accountancy and Resource Management. (Action Monitoring) (End of Year)
(viii) Finance and Property. (Action Monitoring) (End of Year)
[View Service Plan Minute]
Reports of the Chief Executive -
7. Welsh Government Consultation on the Promoting Local Democracy White Paper.
[View Local Democracy White Paper Minute]
Reports of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
8. Closure of Accounts 2011/12.
[View Closure of Accounts Minute]
9. Revenue Monitoring – 1st April, 2012 to 31st May, 2012.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute]
10. Capital Monitoring – 1st April, 2012 to 31st May, 2012.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
(Members having any queries in relation to specific capital projects are requested to contact the Head of Service for the project prior to the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
11. Scrutiny Committees' Annual Report.
[View Annual Report Minute]
12. Scrutiny Decision Tracking - 4th Quarter.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
18th July, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: Barry (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, K. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose and G. Roberts.