Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 24th July, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Sickness Absence Report Full Year April 2011 – March 2012: Cabinet – 30th July, 2012.
[View Reference minute]
5. Quarterly Performance Reports:
(i) Customer Relations.
(ii) Chief Executive.
(iii) Human Resources.
(iv) Legal Services.
(v) Democratic Services.
(vii) Accountancy and Resource Management.
(viii) Finance and Property.
(ix) Sickness and Leavers (New Corporate Structure).
[View Quarterly Performance Reports minute]
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Arrangements for the Reporting of Corporate Sickness and Leavers Figures.
[View Sickness and Leavers minute]
7. Staff Survey 2012 Action Plan.
[View Staff Survey Action Plan minute]
8. Improvement Plan 2012/13.
[View Improvement Plan minute]
9. Corporate Asset Management (CAM) Plan 2012/13.
[View Corporate Asset Management Plan minute]
(Members are reminded to bring to the meeting the copy of the Improvement Plan and the CAM Plan which have been despatched under separate cover)
Reports of the Managing Director -
10. Revenue Monitoring – 1st April, 2012 to 31st July, 2012.
[View Revenue Monitoring minute]
11. Capital Monitoring – 1st April, 2012 to 31st July, 2012.
[View Capital Monitoring minute]
(Members having any queries in relation to specific capital projects are requested to contact the Head of Service for the project prior to the meeting)
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th September, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: Barry (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, K. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose and G. Roberts.