Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 13TH NOVEMBER, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 16th October, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Resources / Managing Director -
4. Staff Survey Progress Report.
[View Staff Survey Minute]
5. The Impact of the Economic Downturn on the Council and its Services – Update on Progress of the Recommendations of the Task and Finish Group.
[View Update on Progress Minute]
6. Windows 7 Desktop Roll-Out.
[View Windows 7 Minute]
7. Scrutiny Committee Work Programme.
[View Work Programme Minute]
8. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
Report of the Head of Financial Services -
9. Interim Report of the Welfare Reform Task and Finish Group.
[View Welfare Reform Minute]
Report of the Section 151 Officer –
10. Treasury Management.
[View Treasury Management Minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th November, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: Barry (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, K. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose and G. Roberts.