Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 11TH DECEMBER, 2012 AT 5.00 p.m.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
(MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO NOTE THAT THE TIME OF THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING HAS BEEN BROUGHT FORWARD)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 13th November, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Corporate Plan 2013 - 17: Consultation Draft - Cabinet: 19th November, 2012.
(Members are asked to bring to the meeting the copy of the Draft Corporate Plan and the report to Cabinet sent under separate cover.)
[View Corporate Plan Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director -
5. Progress Report on the Community Strategy and Partnership Arrangements in the Vale of Glamorgan.
[View Community Strategy and Partnership Minute]
6. Initial Revenue Programme Proposals 2013/14.
[View Initial Revenue Budget Proposals Minute]
7. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2013/14.
[View Initial Capital Programme Proposals Minute]
(Members having any queries in relation to specific projects are requested to contact the Head of Service for the project prior to the meeting.)
8. Sickness Absence Report - April to September 2012.
[View Sickness Absence Minute]
9. Corporate Workforce Plan 2013 - 17. (See supplementary information distributed at meeting)
[View Corporate Workforce Plan Minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th December, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: Barry (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, K. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose and G. Roberts.