Notice of Meeting EXTRAORDINARY SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 8TH JANUARY, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 11th December, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Civic Offices Council Chamber Access Improvements: Cabinet – 3rd December, 2012.
[View Council Chamber Improvements Minute]
Report of the Managing Director -
5. Scrutiny Decision Tracking.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
6. Quarterly Performance Monitoring and Action Monitoring Reports – [Key]
[View Quarterly Monitoring Minute]
(i) Customer Relations.
(ii) Corporate Services.
(iii) Human Resources.
(iv) Legal Services.
(v) Democratic Services.
(vii) Accountancy and Resource Management.
(viii) Finance and Property.
(Members are reminded to inform Democratic Services by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring.)
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd January, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: Barry (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, K. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose and G. Roberts.