Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting FRIDAY, 8TH FEBRUARY, 2013 AT 2.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 8th January, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Local Flood Risk Management Strategy: Cabinet -14th January, 2013.
[View Flood Risk Management Strategy Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Update on the Budget Review – Capital Programme 2013/14 – 2017/18.
[View Budget Review - Capital Programme Minute]
6. Update on the Budget Review – Revenue.
[View Budget Review - Revenue Minute]
7. Corporate Plan.
[View Corporate Plan Minute]
8. End of Year Performance Report: National Strategic Indicators, Public Accountability Measures, Service Improvement Data.
[View End of Year Performance Report Minute]
9. Welsh Government White Paper: A Sustainable Wales - Better Choices for a Better Future.
[View White Paper Minute]
10. Revenue Monitoring: 1st April to 30th November, 2012.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute]
11. Capital Monitoring: 1st April to 30th November, 2012.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
(Members having any queries in relation to specific projects are requested to contact the Head of Service for the project prior to the meeting.)
Report of the Section 151 Officer -
12. Treasury Management.
[View Treasury Management Minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
4th February, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: Barry (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, K. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose and G. Roberts.