Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 19TH FEBRUARY, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
3. Revenue and Capital Monitoring: 1st April, 2012 to 30th November, 2012 and Update on the Social Services Budget Programme: Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health): 14th January, 2013.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring minute]
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
4. Fleet Procurement Delays 2011/12.
[View Fleet Procurement Delays minute]
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Revenue Monitoring: 1st April to 31st December, 2012.
[View Revenue Monitoring minute]
6. Capital Monitoring: 1st April to 31st December, 2012.
[View Capital Monitoring minute]
(Members having any queries in relation to specific projects are requested to contact the Head of Service for the project prior to the meeting.)
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
[View Urgent Item minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th February, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, K. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose and G. Roberts.