Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 4TH JUNE, 2013 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman Minute]
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 23rd April, 2013.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Cabinet Member for Children’s Services –
5. Llantwit Major Comprehensive School Scheme.
[View Llantwit Major Comprehensive School Scheme Minute]
Report of the Director of Development Services -
6. Delivery of Children Disabled Facilities Grants.
[View Delivery of Children DFGs Minute]
Report of the Head of Democratic Services –
7. Task and Finish Activities 2013/14.
[View Task and Finish Activities Minute]
Report of the Managing Director -
8. Welsh Language Scheme Annual Monitoring Report 2012/13.
[View Welsh Language Scheme Minute]
Request for Consideration –
9. Recruitment (from Councillor P.J. Clarke).
[View Recruitment Minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th May, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. J.L. Pugh, Tel: Barry (01446) 709412
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson
Vice-Chairman: To be appointed
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams.