Notice of Meeting EXTRAORDINARY SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 1ST OCTOBER, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
[N.B. PLEASE NOTE THAT A VISIT TO THE VALE OF GLAMORGAN CCTV FACILITY AT BARRY LEISURE CENTRE HAS BEEN ARRANGED FOR MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE
AT 5.00 P.M.]
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
3. Collaborative Working CCTV Proposal: Cabinet – 17th June, 2013
4. Disabled Facilities Grants Delivery Improvements: Cabinet – 15th July, 2013 and Presentation by Alun Billinghurst, Head of Public Protection and Elen Probert, Principal Housing and Pollution Officer.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
25th September, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams.