Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 15TH OCTOBER, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 10th September, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director -
4. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August, 2013.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute]
5. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August, 2013.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
6. Building Services – A Plan for Change: Cabinet – 29th July, 2013.
[View A Plan for Change Minute]
7. School Re-organisation Proposals for Welsh Medium Primary School Plans in Barry: Ysgol Gwaun-y-Nant and Oakfield Primary School: Cabinet – 23rd September, 2013.
[View Scholl Re-organisation Proposals Minute]
Report of the Head of Human Resources –
8. Corporate Performance Indicators.
[View Corporate Performance Indicators Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director –
9. Quarter 1 Corporate and Customer Services Performance Report 2013/14.
[View Corporate and Customer Services Minute]
10. Quarter 1 Resources Performance Report 2013/14.
[View Resources Minute]
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
Report of the Director of Resources –
11. Scrutiny Decision Tracking – 2nd Quarter.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th October, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709813
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams.