Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 21ST JANUARY, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 10th December, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Llantwit Learning Community: Proposal to Invest in New Primary Provision – Cabinet: 18th November, 2013.
[View Llantwit Learning Community Minute]
5. Sickness Absence Report – April to September 2013 – Cabinet: 13th January, 2014.
[View Sickness Absence Report Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2013 to 30th November, 2013.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute]
7. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2013 to 30th November, 2013.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
8. Regulatory Reports – Improvement Tracking.
[View Regulatory Reports Minute]
9. Quarterly Performance Monitoring and Action Monitoring Reports –
(i) Corporate and Customer Services.
[View Corporate and Customer Services Minute]
[View Resources Minute]
(iii) Sickness and Leavers.
[View Sickness and Leavers Minute]
(Members are reminded to inform Democratic Services by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring.)
Report of the Director of Resources –
10. Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
15th January, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams.