Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 24TH JUNE, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman Minute]
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 8th April, 2014.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
5. Space Project – Progress Report – Cabinet: 24th March, 2014.
[View Space Project Minute]
6. Corporate Safeguarding – Cabinet: 7th April, 2014.
[View Corporate Safeguarding Minute]
7. Disabled Facilities Grant Performance 2013-2014 Quarters 2 and 3 – Cabinet, 7th April, 2014.
[View DFG Performance Minute]
8. Sickness Absence Report – April 2103 – March 2014 – Cabinet: 16th June 2014.
[View Sickness Absence Minute]
Joint Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
9. Sickness Absence Report Relating to Visible Services for the Period April 2013 – March 2014.
[View supplementary information tabled at meeting] [View Visible Services Sickness Absence Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director –
10. Revenue Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 30th April 2014.
[View Revenue Monitoring Minute]
11. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 30th April 2014.
[View Capital Monitoring Minute]
12. Annual Turnover Report – April 2013 to March 2014.
[View supplementary information tabled at meeting] [View Annual Turnover Minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Exit from the Housing Revenue Account Subsidy System. [View Cabinet Report] [View reference to Scrutiny (Housing and Public Protection)]
[View Exit from HRA Subsidy System Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
18th June, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams.