Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 16TH SEPTEMBER, 2014 AT 6.30 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(NOTE: MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THIS MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meetings held on 17th July, 2014 and 23rd July, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Medium Term Financial Plan 2014/15 - 2017/18: Cabinet: 11th August, 2014. (View additional paper tabled at meeting)
5. Re-shaping Services - A New Change Programme for the Council: Cabinet: 11th August, 2014.
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Outcome Agreement 2013-2016: End of Year Report for 2013/14.
7. Improvement Plan Part 2: Annual Review of Performance 2013/14.
8. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2014 to 31st July, 2014.
9. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st July, 2014.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th September, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P.G. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams.