Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 9TH DECEMBER, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 11th November, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Improvement Plan Part 2: Annual Review of Performance 2013/14 – Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health): 6th October 2014.
5. Improvement Plan Part 2 : Annual Review of Performance 2013/14 – Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning): 13th October, 2014.
6. Sickness Absence Report – April 2014 to September 2014 – Cabinet: 28th November, 2014.
Report of the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
7. Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2015/2016.
Reports of the Managing Director –
8. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2015/16.
[(i) Reference from Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health) - 1st December, 2014]
[(ii) Reference from Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment) - 2nd December, 2014]
9. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2015/16.
(Members having any queries in relation to specific projects are requested to contact the Head of Service for the project prior to the meeting.)
10. Quarter 2 Corporate and Customer Services Performance Report 2014-15.
11. Quarter 2 Resources Performance Report 2014-15.
12. Half Year Turnover Report – April 2014 to September 2014.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Voluntary Agreement for the Exit of the Housing Revenue Account Subsidy System and the Associated Housing Business Plan 2014.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
3rd December, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: K.J. Geary, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams.