Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 20TH JANUARY, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
** MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THAT A MEMBER BRIEFING SESSION WILL BE HELD AT 5.00 P.M. RELATING TO ENERGY / SUSTAINABILITY **
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 9th December, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Managing Director -
4. Sustainability Development Progress Report.
5. Corporate Safeguarding – Cabinet: 1st December, 2014.
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2014 to 30th November 2014.
7. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 30th November 2014.
8. Welfare Reform – Progress Update.
Report of the Director of Resources –
9. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2014/15.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th January, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts and A.C. Williams (plus one vacancy).