Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 23RD JUNE, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 21st April, 2015.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
5. Disabled Facilities Grants Performance Report – Cabinet: 11th May, 2015.
6. Building Cleaning and Security Review – Cabinet: 1st June, 2015.
Reports of the Managing Director –
7. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th April 2015.
8. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 30th April 2015.
9. Wales Audit Office Report: Review of the Council's Strategic Approach to Re-shaping Services.
10. Regulatory Audit Plan 2015.
11. Corporate and Customer Services End of Year Performance Report 2014-15.
12. Resources End of Year Performance Report 2014-15.
13. Target Setting 2015-16.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
16th June, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: (To be appointed)
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts, A.C. Williams and E. Williams.