Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 8TH DECEMBER, 2015 AT 17.30 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
* MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE
COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THIS MEETING *
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 13th October, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Treasury Management - Cabinet: 16th November, 2015.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2016/17. (View Supplementary Information tabled at the meeting)
6. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2016/17.
7. Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2016/17 and Amended Budget 2015/16.
8. Quarter 2 Resources Performance Monitoring Report 2015-16.
9. Welfare Reform – Progress Report.
10. Local Service Board Update.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
1st December, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts, A.C. Williams and E. Williams.