Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 12TH JANUARY, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 8th December 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Draft Corporate Plan 2016-20 – Cabinet: 14th December, 2015. [Presentation - tabled at the meeting]
5. Performance Management Framework – Cabinet: 14th December, 2015.
6. Medium Term Financial Plan 2015/16 to 2018/19– Cabinet: 14th December, 2015.
7. Auditor General for Wales: Annual Improvement Report 2015 – Audit Committee: 16th November, 2015.
8. Sickness Absence Report – April 2015 to September 2015 – Cabinet: 30th November, 2015.
Reports of the Managing Director –
9. Revenue Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 30th November 2015.
10. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 30th November 2015.
11. 3rd Quarter Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2015/16.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th January, 2016
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts, A.C. Williams and E. Williams.