Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 9TH FEBRUARY, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 12th January, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Section 151 Officer –
4. Treasury Management and Investment Statement 2016/17.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Employee Turnover – Half Year April 2015 – September 2015.
6. Draft Corporate Plan 2016-20.
7. Revenue Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st December 2015.
8. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st December 2015.
9. National Living Wage / Employee Pay Policy 2016-17 – Cabinet: 8th February, 2016.
(Members are requested to note that the Cabinet Minute [reference] will be tabled at the meeting.)
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd February, 2016
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts, A.C. Williams and E. Williams.