Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (CORPORATE RESOURCES)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 19TH APRIL, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 15thMarch, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Employee Engagement Strategy- Cabinet: 11th April, 2016.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Improvement Plan Part I (Improvement Objectives 2016/17).
6. Service Plan 2016-20 - Resources Directorate.
7. 4thQuarter Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th April, 2016
A version of this Agenda is available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources)
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, P. King, R.A. Penrose, G. Roberts, A.C. Williams and E. Williams.