Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 4TH OCTOBER, 2011 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 6th September, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Review of the Corporate Plan 2010 - 14 - Cabinet: 7th September, 2011.
[View Review of Corporate Plan Minute]
Report of the Director of Environmental and Economic Regeneration -
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April 2011 to 31st August, 2011.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
Request for Consideration of Matter Submitted by Councillor R.F. Curtis -
6. Watch House Bay Water Quality.
[View Watch House Bay Minute]
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
7. Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Tracking of Recommendations Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
28th September, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Councillor C.J. Williams (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. M. Kelly Owen (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Ms. M.E. Alexander, J.C. Bird, R.F. Curtis, G. John, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Mrs. S.I. Sharpe, R.P. Thomas, M.R. Wilson and Ms. M. Wright.