Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 1ST NOVEMBER, 2011 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apology for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 4th October, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Request for Consideration of Matter -
4. Traffic Issues A48 St. Nicholas to Bonvilston - Councillor J.C. Bird.
[View Traffic Issues A48 Minute]
Report of the Director of Environmental and Economic Regeneration -
5. Vale of Glamorgan Retailers Forum and Town Centre Loyalty Card Scheme.
[View Loyalty Cards Minute]
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Minutes of Extraordinary Meeting - 17th October, 2011.
[View 17 October Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
26th October, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Councillor C.J. Williams (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. M. Kelly Owen (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Ms. M.E. Alexander, J.C. Bird, R.F. Curtis, J.F. Fraser, G. John, Mrs. S.I. Sharpe, R.P. Thomas, M.R. Wilson and Ms. M. Wright.