Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 6TH DECEMBER, 2011 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 1st November, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2012/13 - Cabinet: 16th November, 2011.
5. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2012/13 - Cabinet: 16th November, 2011.
[View Reference Minute]
Reports of the Director of Environmental and Economic Regeneration -
6. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2012/13.
[View Initial Capital Programme Proposals Minute]
7. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2012/13.
[View Initial Revenue Budget Proposals Minute]
8. Draft Supplementary Planning Guidance on Upper Holton Road, Barry - Cabinet: 16th November, 2011.
[View Draft SPG Minute]
For Information Only -
9. Prosiect Gwyrdd Minutes:
(i) 22nd July, 2011.
(ii) 7th October, 2011.
[View Prosiect Gwyrdd Minutes]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
29th November, 2011
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Councillor C.J. Williams (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. M. Kelly Owen (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Ms. M.E. Alexander, J.C. Bird, R.F. Curtis, G. John, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Mrs. S.I. Sharpe, R.P. Thomas, M.R. Wilson and Ms. M. Wright.