Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 17TH JANUARY, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meetings held on
(i) 2nd December, 2011 (extraordinary)
(ii) 6th December, 2011.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Presentation from Penarth Greening and Creative Rural Communities Re: Loyalty Card Initiatives for Town Centres.
[View Town Centre Loyalty Cards Minute]
Request for Consideration of Matter (Councillor R.F. Curtis) -
5. Council Support for Young People Seeking Employment.
[View Suport for Young People Minute]
Request for Consideration of Matter (Councillor C.J. Williams and Councillor M. R. Wilson) -
6. St. Paul's Church, Penarth.
[View St Pauls Church Minute]
Reference from Cabinet: 4th January, 2012 -
7. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan: Deposit Plan.
[View LDP Deposit Plan Minute]
Reports of the Director of Environmental and Economic Regeneration -
8. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April 2011 to 30th November 2011.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
(Members are reminded to inform Democratic Services by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
9. 2nd Quarter Monitoring Reports -
(i) Leisure and Tourism.
(ii) Visible Services.
(iii) Strategy and Support.
(iv) Planning and Transportation.
[View Performance Monitoring Minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
11th January, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Councillor C.J. Williams (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. M. Kelly Owen (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Ms. M.E. Alexander, J.C. Bird, R.F. Curtis, G. John, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Mrs. S.I. Sharpe, R.P. Thomas, M.R. Wilson and Ms. M. Wright.