Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 13TH MARCH, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes -
(i) 17th January, 2012
(ii) 7th February, 2012.
[View Minutes minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest minute]
Request for Consideration of Matter (Councillor R.F. Curtis) -
4. Cardiff Airport – Presentation from Steve Hodgetts (Business Development and Commercial Director Cardiff Airport). (Additional Information)
[View Cardiff Airport minute]
Report of the Director of Environmental and Economic Regeneration -
5, Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April, 2011 to 31st January, 2012.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring minute]
Requests for Consideration of Matter (Councillor R.F. Curtis) -
6. Town Centres - Shop Local Campaigns.
[View Town Centres Shop Local Campaigns minute]
7. Waste Minimisation and Bio-degradable Packaging.
[View Waste Minimisation minute]
Reports of the Director of Environmental and Economic Regeneration -
8. Visible Services - Proposed Fees and Charges for 2012/2013.
[View Proposed Fees and Charges minute]
Information Only Report
9. Prosiect Gwyrdd Scrutiny Panel minutes – 5th December 2011.
[View Prosiect Gwyrdd minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
7th March, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Councillor C.J. Williams (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. M. Kelly Owen (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Ms. M.E. Alexander, J.C. Bird, R.F. Curtis, G. John, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Mrs. S.I. Sharpe, R.P. Thomas, M.R. Wilson and Ms. M. Wright.