Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 17TH APRIL, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Allotment Strategy: 2012 - 2017 - Cabinet: 14th March, 2012.
[View Allotment Strategy minute]
5. Corporate Improvement Objectives 2012/13 - Cabinet: 28th March, 2012.
[View Corporate Improvement Objectives minute]
6. Vale of Glamorgan Heritage Centre - Options Appraisal - Cabinet: 28th March, 2012.
[View Heritage Centre minute]
7. Barry Town Centre - Framework for Future Public Realm Improvements - Cabinet: 28th March, 2012 and Request for Consideration of Matter – Cllr N.P. Hodges.
[View Future Public Realm Improvements minute]
Request for Consideration of Matter – Cllr M. Wilson
8. Cosmeston Medieval Village.
[View Cosmeston minute]
Reports of the Director of Environmental and Economic Regeneration -
9. Kerbside Recycling Arrangements - An Update.
[View Kerbside Recycling minute]
10. Maintenance and Review of Highway Directional and Information Signage.
[View Maintenance of Signage minute]
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
11. Decision Tracking of Scrutiny Committee Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking minute]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
11th April 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Councillor C.J. Williams (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. M. Kelly Owen (Vice-Chairman);
Councillors Ms. M.E. Alexander, J.C. Bird, R.F. Curtis, G. John, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Mrs. S.I. Sharpe, R.P. Thomas, M.R. Wilson and Ms. M. Wright.