Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 19TH JUNE, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman Minute]
3. Minutes -
(i) 27th March, 2012.
(ii) 17th April, 2012.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
5. Overview of key issues facing the service areas - Director of Development Services - Rob Thomas and Director of Visible Services and Housing - Miles Punter.
[View Overview Minute]
Report of the Director of Finance, ICT and Property -
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April 2012 to 30th April 2012.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
7. Funding Arrangements - Highway Assets - Cabinet: 18th April, 2012.
[View Highway Assets Minute]
8. Draft Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPG) on Upper Holton Road – response to public consultation - Cabinet: 11th June, 2012.
[View Draft SPG Minute]
Request for Consideration of Matter - Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
9. Barry Docks Link Road Highway Improvement - Update June 2012.
[View Barry Docks Link Road Minute]
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
10. Scrutiny Forward Work Programme 2012/13.
[View Forward Work Programme Minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
13th June, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: R.L. Traherne
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. C. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, E. Hacker, P. King, Mrs. A.J. Moore, A.G. Powell and C.J. Williams.