Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 17TH JULY, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest minute]
Joint Reports of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
4. Closure of Accounts 2011/12.
[View Closure of Accounts minute]
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2012 to 31st May, 2012.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring minute]
Request for Consideration of Matter - Councillor C.J. Williams -
6. Barry to Dinas Powys Cycleway.
[View Barry to Dinas Powys Cycleway minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services -
7. Quarterly Service Plan Action Monitoring and End of Year 2011/12 Performance Report
(i) Economy, Planning and Transportation (End of Year)
(ii) Leisure and Tourism (End of Year).
Reports of the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
8. Quarterly Service Plan Action Monitoring and End of Year 2011/12 Performance Report
(i) Building Services (End of Year)
(ii) Strategy and Support (End of Year)
(iii) Visible Services (End of Year).
[View report minute]
Reports of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services -
9. Scrutiny Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Recommendation Tracking minute]
10. Scrutiny Committee Annual Report.
[View Annual Report minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
John Maitland Evans
11th July, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. C. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, E. Hacker, P. King, A.G. Powell and C.J. Williams.