Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 4TH SEPTEMBER, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 17th July, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Managing Director -
4. Improvement Plan 2011/12.
[View Improvement Plan minute]
(Members are reminded to bring to the meeting the copy of the Improvement Plan that has been sent under separate cover on 22nd August 2012.)
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and Director of Visible Services and Housing -
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2012 to 31st July, 2012.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring minute]
Request for Consideration of Matter - Councillor C.J. Williams -
6. Barry to Dinas Powys Cycleway.
[View Barry to Dinas Powys Cycleway minute]
7. Barry Cluster Communities First - Cabinet: 23rd July, 2012.
[View Barry Cluster Communities First minute]
8. Barry Regeneration Area - Cabinet: 23rd July, 2012.
[View Barry Regeneration Area minute]
9. Annual Reports Section 106 Legal Agreements 2011/12 - Cabinet: 23rd July, 2012.
[View Annual Report minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing -
10. 1st Quarter Performance Monitoring -
(i) Leisure and Tourism.
(ii) Planning and Transportation
(iii) Strategy and Support
(iv) Visible Services.
(v) Sickness and Leavers (New Corporate Structure).
[View Performance Monitoring minute]
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th August, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A.J. Moore
Councillors: P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. C. Curtis, Mrs. P. Drake, E. Hacker, P. King, A.G. Powell and C.J. Williams.